The foundations of Escarus are based on TSKB, Turkey’s first development bank established in 1950. Escarus works to ensure that TSKB’s sustainability approach, which has been successfully implemented since the start of 2000s, evolves into a well-established culture and this experience is shared to support the sustainable development of the Turkish economy.
Escarus’ successful environmental and sustainability approach relies on the deep-rooted experience that proved itself through TSKB practices, enriched via various projects and crowned by a myriad of global awards, as well as the large and diverse staff of experts.
“To be the consultancy firm leading the support extended to sustainable development”
- To offer solutions that improve the competitiveness of its customers,
- To support effectiveness and innovation,
- To provide consultancy support to the private sector in its efforts to gain access to finances,
- To offer innovative products/services with a focus on sustainability,
- To function in synergy with TSKB and its subsidiaries and thus create added value,
- To raise awareness on the effects of climate change,
- To establish a visionary, fair and transparent working environment where knowledge is valued and personal development is supported.